38stablished in 2006, headquartered in Bangalore, GMS Worldwide Express Private Limited is one of the leading express distribution service-providers in the country. GMS provides a huge coverage of destinations across the country, through its widespread delivery network positioned at strategic locations. Offering services through ground the gamut of services provided by GMS covers expedited, time-sensitive delivery of documents/small parcels and also bulk parcel movements at economised pricing. Using cutting edge technology, GMS is able to provide real-time updates on consignment delivery status, while also offering a digital data interchange with its customers.
With its vision to be the best amongst the express industry in India and globally, GMS is managed by its Board of Directors along with a team of Senior Management Professionals. Under the strong belief that its people make the difference, GMS thrusts a lot on employee welfare and development, while providing and maintaining a performance driven work culture emphasizing on employee satisfaction and retention. Employing a contemporary management style, GMS aligns its values and behaviour with the expectations and needs of its stakeholders: customers, investors, employees, vendors, communities, and the society as a whole.
IndiaMART Trust Seal Verified
Provide consistent quality assurance and reliability to our customers by leveraging cutting edge technology, while enhancing customer service levels.
To be the most-preferred service partner.
Warehousing and Logistics
Warehousing and logistics
- Encourage innovation & creativity
- Protect the environment
- Practice equal opportunity employment
- Conduct ethical & professional business practices
- Behave as a socially responsible corporate
- Hope is Eternal. But Results to be Delivered in this Lifetime.
- When Quality is the Mindset, The Body Language reflects Leadership.
- Growth and Profits include both Difficulties and Opportunities
- Together We Can. Together We Will.
- Loyalty and Commitment are two sides of same coin. But the most important Currency is Transparency and Honesty.
- A Mountain to climb does not require Vision – But Effort. To Exercise Effort to Fullest Potential – Requires Vision. GMS inculcates both Vision and Effort.
Dear Clients, Customers, Associates, Vendors and Team Members,
The very genesis of the GMS service philosophy has been to strive and deliver satisfaction to the customers at large, not just in the value chain but also to all who have been part of our successful journey, since inception - 2006.
We have always taken pride in developing associations and processes, with appropriate customisation to the needs and challenges of a diverse client spectrum and it is this fulfilment, which energises our future thoughts and commitment towards a defined and inclusive growth philosophy.
Strategy, processes and technology coupled with dedicated workforce have and will be the critical element and the fulcrum of GMS and its future ahead. The encouragement and support of all my team members and client community, would always play a vital role towards scaling greater heights, that will make the GMS brand, amongst the top 3 courier service corporates in the country.
Newer markets and newer challenges beckon, and it is my solemn desire to traverse this distance along with my team at GMS.
B.N. ESHWARAPPAChairman & Managing Director
S BHATTACHARYAExecutive Director
- A Commerce Graduate has been in the courier industry for almost three decades. He was associated with an Express Courier Company from its inception till its growth to the status of the one among the top three domestic courier companies in the country. He has nurtured the company from its infancy stage to its national/international status. By virtue of his in-depth knowledge of the Express Courier industry and long term urge of becoming an Entrepreneur has given birth to this business venture GMS.
- B.Com (Hons) alumni from Calcutta University, he has been associated with the express distribution industry for the last 20 years, in various capacities. Being well versed in Accounts & Finance management, he has contributed to the growth and business development, resource planning and project co-ordination in the companies he was associated with
Director - Finance
- Commerce graduate from Mangalore University;holds post graduate degree of MBA-Financial Management. His area of specialisation is Finance, Accounting, Taxation andLegal matters. He has over 20 years of experience in various industries in the field of Courier, Manufacturing, and Info-Tech Services; has been associated with GMS since its inception.
RAMESH H.C.Director – Human Resources and Administration
- Prabhakara H.C. is one of the founding member of GMS. He is a science graduate from Bangalore University. He is primarily responsible in developing committed and trained human resources for a highly reliable operations. He has over 20 years of experience in the Domestic express industry.
- Commerce graduate from Bangalore University has the experience of over 22 years in the express industry. His area of specialisation is HR functions, Administration, Credit Control and Legal matters. He is responsible for the various HR initiatives in GMS
The core areas to focus in achieving customer satisfaction have been the cornerstone tenets, while arriving to architect our tag line Devise • Deploy • Deliver
Fundamental approach to any exercise in an environment of exactitude is to have a deliberated plan – which is to devise. Hence the primary tenet towards customer satisfaction is Devise
To support the embedment and implementation of the process is to deploy appropriate logistical apparatus and tools, to take the process to the next level. Hence, the next logical tenet in the way forward would be Deploy
Finally, every service activity commencement and completion should lead to delivery of required specifics. Hence the crowning tenets in the tag line Deliver.
Tell Us What Are You Looking For ?